Join Our Team
Millions of physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery, and we need you to play a part in making that happen.
We hire professionals who support and embody the following values:
- Being Christlike – We value reflecting Jesus with compassion to those we serve.
- Being Childlike – We value a child’s passion for life and dependence on God in how we think, live, and love.
- Integrity – We value doing what we say and saying what we do.
- Restoring the Broken – We value taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without voice and resources.
- Intentional Relationships – We value collaborative partnerships that cultivate trust and authenticity.
Positions at CURE
Positions at CURE include, but are not limited to:
- Surgeons – Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Plastics/Reconstructive, and General Surgery
- Physicians – OB/GYN, ENT, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine
- Hospital and Specialty Program Administrators
- Medical Directors – Multiple Specialties
- Nurses/Nurse Managers
- Financial Controllers
The application and hiring process for our international positions are handled through CURE International headquarters in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania. Click below for a list of current openings across our network.